- You need burlap, 1/8th white elastic, super glue, brown acrylic paint, brush, grass, and a helmet.
- Wrap elastic around helmet snugly. Cut and then super glue ends togather to form loop.
- Place burlap on helmet and cut to shape.
- Elastic loop should hold burlap on helmet.
- Removing elastic and paint brown.
- At your descretion, thin burlap by pulling out strings.
- Put elastic on burlap and stick grass under elastic. This is the hard part.
Outstanding work Wildcard! Special thanks for sharing your skills with all of us. Sharp Salute! -- GL