This is where you'll find all the stuff that I've been wanting to put on my page, but didn't know exactly how to fit it in. Please remember, if you have anything you might want to have included in this section, please do send it in.
1. First appearance in a Christmas Catalog. Sears 1998.
2. Ultimate Soldier Special Forces Ad.
3. Ultimate Soldier Navy SEAL ad.
4. A few photos from Toy Fair 1998.
5. A few more photos from Toy Fair 1998.
6. Ultimate Soldier makes the cover of this month's Lee's Action Figure News & Reviews magazine (February, 1999). Next month's issue: Toy Fair coverage!
7. Here's a great picture of the box art from the '99 FX Orlando Exclusive MAC-V SOG.
8. Ultimate Soldier makes it into Time Magazine. (Photo Only)
9. Some shots from LT. of the 1999 G.I. Joe show on the Intrepid in New York City.
10. The Ultimate Soldier Unofficial Fan Page gets its name in lights (sort of) in an issue of Toy Soldier Review. The URL isn't quite right, but it's the thought that counts! Thanks to LT for this one.
11. Here's a display shot of nine of the 21st Century head sculpts.
12. Sam in the 1999 Sears Wish Book.
13. Here's the artwork from the back of the new Ultimate Soldier t-shirts. For sale through 21st's Club.
14. Here is an outdated list of the items 21st Century used to offer through their fan club for all the 1/6th scale fans. Unfortunately, these items are no longer available. The list is here only for nostalgia purposes.
15. Ultimate Soldier Little Bird Helicopter Ad.
16. The Ultimate Solider makes the cover of Lee's Action Figure News & Toy Review again. I've even added the article from this issue. Click for page 1. 2. and 3. Special thanks to LT for the scans.
17. Here's the centerfold shot from issue #7 of the 21st Century Club Newsletter, entitled "The Dream Team". Special thanks to Papa-Alpha-Charlie for the scan.
18. Here's a scan of a recent Toys R Us circular. This is the page featuring the Ultimate Soldier stuff. Special thanks to Helldog for this one.
19. Here's a scan of the WWII Ultimate Soldier magazine ad featuring the custom vehicles from Major Midnite. Special thanks to Papa-Alpha-Charlie for the scan.
20. Here's two pages of the Brigade Quartermaster catalog featuring the Ultimate Soldier. Special thanks to Helldog for scanning these and sending them in for us. Click Here and Here to see them.
21. Sgt. Bulk!!! A fantastic sculpture submitted by one of 21st Century Toys in shop artists.
22. Here's a great shot of one of our favorite medics and fellow Ultimate Soldier Fan Page members, the SWAT Doc, appearing on the cover of "Tactical Edge". Cool! Congratulations SWAT Doc!
23. M3 Fighting Vehicle ad. Special thanks to Papa Alpha Charlie for the scan.
24. Here's some of the highlights from Bac Si's visit to the beaches of Normandy, France.
25. Here's a preview of 21st Century Toys new 1/18th scale (4 inch) line of military action figures and vehicles from the recent issue of Tomart's Action Figure Digest. Special thanks to Sniper Joe for the scans. Click the following links to check it out.
26. Here's all the photo highlights sent in by the troops of the first 21st Century Convention, July 7-9th, 2000.
27. Here's the instructions on how to dress the British Paratrooper, the Panzer Grenadier, and the 101st Airborne soldiers that I've scanned from the new 21st Newsletter. So if you're having trouble putting these guys together, you might want to check these out.
28. Here's a few shots of the 21st Century Toy's Convention Exclusive figures. General Rommel, Afrika Korps Soldier, German Paratrooper Officer & Afrika Korp Kublewagen. Special thanks to Nuclear Pestilence for helping us out and sharing these photos with us.
29. Here's a shot of fellow trooper, Squad Seven (Valance from Protect & Serve Toys).
30. Here's a cool ad for Rice Krispie Treats featuring the Ultimate Soldier. Special thanks to Medic for the scan.
31. Here's the Sears Wishbook 2000 Christmas catalog pages featuring the Ultimate Soldier. Click Here for Page 1 and Click Here for Page 2
32. Here's the two pages from the JC Penney Christmas catalog, 2000 that feature the Ultimate Soldier. Click Here for Page 1 and Click Here for Page 2
33. Here's some great photos from our old friend One Shot of the latest Sandash meeting at Randy Burke's house. Some really cool shots of Randy's awesome collection.
34. Fellow trooper Doc Jack sends us in 3 pages from his diary he made while in Vietnam. These three pages concern his observations of captured NVA gear. So you can compare them to your 21st Century NVA figure. A special thanks to Doc Jack for sending these in and sharing them with us.
Page One. Page Two Page Three.
35. Well, fellow trooper Medic managed to track down one of those bootleg Ultimate Soldiers that have been hitting the marketplace. So he sent us in a few shots of it. Special thanks to Medic for all the great recon work he's done for us.
36. Although Ultimate Soldier & 21st Century Toys "unrelated" I figured I'd share with you some photos of my new Sideshow Toys Spinal Tap figures.
Click Here for detailed photos of the figures, also Click Here for a nude body study of one of the figures, and Click here for photos of Spinal Tap in concert (in 1/6th scale of course.)
37. Here's a prototype shot of the 21st Century WWII Command Car. Special thanks to Nuclear Pestilence for scanning this and sending it in and sharing it with us.
38. Here's another group of highlight shots of some of our fellow troopers at yet another Sandash meeting. Photos courtesy of our old friend One Shot. It looks like fun!
39. Here's an article from an issue of "Soldier's" Magazine featuring an NCO that collects Ultimate Soldiers and GI Joes. Special thanks to TF Angel 26 for sending in this scan.
40. Here are some pictures of the Ultimate Soldier Line from Toy Fair 99, at the Raving Toy Maniac's site. Most of these are of prototypes though. Be sure while you're there to check out the rest of the Raving Toy Maniac's site. It's the best free toy magazine on the internet in my opinion.
41. Here are some pictures of the new Ultimate Soldier Line from Toy Fair 2000 at the Raving Toy Maniac's Site.
42. Here are some European Bank notes sent in by Stush. They were handed down from his Grandfather who was in occupied France defeating the Axis powers in 1944 & 1945. Included here is a Reichsbanknote and a few French bills. Click Here for a front view, and Click Here for a back view.
43.Here is the 21st Century Toys Magazine advertisment for Jacqueline and Matilda.
44.Another magazine ad, this one "Matilda, the Prom Queen".
45.Another magazine ad for the 21st "Desert Fox" German Afrika Korp line.
46.Another M2 Fighting Vehicle ad, this one featuring both the Woodland Camo. & Desert paint schemes.
47.Here's the "employment office" magazine advertisment for Boris, T-Gore & JJ. Thanks Stush!
48.The Lee's Toy Magazine advertisment for T-Gore, complete with background bio. Thanks again Stush!
49.Lee's Toy Magazine advertisment for the Battle of the Bulge action figure from 21st. Thanks again Stush for the scan.
50.Here's another magazine advertisment, this one for the America's finest line featuring the firefighter line. Also some small pictures of some of the police lineup at the bottom. Thanks again Stush :)
51. More Sandash meeting highlight photos from One Shot! Some great looking stuff here without a doubt.
52. Here's a few photos that our old friend One Shot sent in of the Burbank James DeSimone show 7/8/01. Thanks to One Shot for sending these in.
53. Here's a little photo shoot by me. I figured I'd put it here since it will probably end up not quite fitting the photo page submission rules. It's a little fantasy based Dungeons & Dragons type photo story entitled "In and Out of Phaze", Part 1.
54. Here's a little body study of the articulation of the action figures created by Yamato as seen on the St. Valentine Massacre ganster figures. Also included here is a photo shoot of one of my kitbashed action figures using the Yamato body as a base. Special thanks to Kelly for the gift of this cool Yamato figure.
55. Here are some highlights from Johnny's Toy Show featuring the work of Mark V, CK2 and many more from the Ohio Valley Division of the National GIJoe Club. This set even includes an .MPG file format video of Mark V's display. Cool! Special thanks to Mark V for sending these in.
56.Here's a BIG photo review of the new 1/6th scale Modern Combat Assault Raft from Action Toy Gear. Wow....... you troops are sure to want one of these babies. Included here are detailed photos of it being reviewed and some shots of the thing in action. If you have been looking for a cool Assault raft for your 1/6th scale Special Operations troops then look no further, A "must see". Special thanks to Jorge Joya for this awesome raft.
57.Our old friend One Shot is back again. This time, with the highlights of the "Weekend of Heros" toy show in Los Angeles California, April 2002. Some shots of cool dioramas, some sneak peeks of new figures and more! It looked like a real fun show. If you weren't there, you won't want to miss these highlights.
58.Here are some terrific highlight photos from the 2002 WWII Reenactment at Fort Knox sent in fellow trooper Headhunter7. A lot of great photos of some real world WWII era vehicles including U.S. Stuart, Halftrack and Sherman and a bunch of very cool WWII German vehicles as well including Schwimmwagen and Afrika Korps vehicles. Great photos for some reference material. Special thanks to Headhunter7 for sharing this awesome event with us.
59. Fellow trooper RC Foley sends us in some highlights of the Echo Base Meeting from August 25th, 2002. It looks like the troops had some real fun when they got together at this meeting. Some terrific projects on display, you guys won't want to miss them! Special thanks to RC Foley for sending these great highlight photos in and sharing them with us.
60. Here's some terrific highlights of the 21st Century Toy's Booth at the recent Chicago International Model & Hobby Expo, September, 2002. Special thanks to Deports for sending all these great highlight photos in and sharing them with all of us.
61. One of our fellow trooper, OpFor Duck, had some of his 1/6th scale photos in an art gallery. Here is a shot of OpFor Duck himself posing with one of his great looking Ultimate Soldier photos. Congratulations OpFor Duck! We're all very proud of you here at the Unofficial Fan Page.
62.Here's another great batch of highlights from our old friend One Shot of the newest SANDASH meeting. Featured in this one are some great customized WWII Germans by Randy Burke and some WWI and WWII Marines from One Shot and Flyingtiger62. Some great looking soldiers at this meeting. Looks like the guys had fun yet again! Special thanks to One Shot for sending these in and sharing them with us.
63.Here's another Off Topic project of mine that I didn't where else to stick in the site. This is my custom figure of Eric Draven from the movie "The Crow". Hope you like him!
64.Our old friend Point Man sends us in a very cool highlight photo shoot from the 2003 Colorado 1/6 Scale Club Action Figure Show. It looked like a fun time for all the people who got to go to this one. All kinds of great looking 1/6th scale stuff, including Point Man's haunted M5 and haunted Patrol Boat. You definitely won't want to miss the highlights of this great show. Special thanks to Point Man for sending these in and sharing them with us.
65. Here is another great SanDASH highlight photo set from our old friend One Shot. All kinds of cool 1/6th stuff on display from the SanDASH members again! So be sure to check out these highlight photos from the Feb. 9th, 2003 SanDASH meeting.
66. Our old friend Steve Wood sends us in a cool little off topic photo set featuring Sideshow Toy's 12 inch Maxwell Smart and the Chief figures from the television show Get Smart. Really cool!
67. Here is a great batch of highlight photos sent in by fellow trooper Sir Dave from some of the events he attended in Colorado. Featured here are some shots of a real WWII Stuart Tank, some highlight photos of a Colorado Action figure club meeting and some action figure show highlights. Great looking stuff everywhere, so be sure to check this one out!
68. Here is another great Action Figure show highlight photo set from friend and fellow trooper Sir Dave. Some terrific shots of the Colorado Action Figure Collector's Club show in Westminster, CO., March 1, 2003. Some beautiful 1/6th scale show pieces here that you won't want to miss!
69. Here's my review of the new Product Enterprises Ltd. Emma Peel and John Steed figures from the cult British TV show, The Avengers.
70. Here are some shots of the recent Joe Atlanta show in Georgia, featuring some of the work from fellow troopers from this site: Gray Ghost 6, Gray Ghost 6's Dad and Captain Fisher. Some really nice photos here submitted by Gray Ghost 6, so don't miss them!
71. Here is the official 21st Century Toys Ultimate Soldier television commercial in .mov file format. If you've never seen this, you won't want to miss it!
72. Here is a cool music video by the pop rock band, Sum 41, featuring the 21st Century Toys CHP Officer and Rescue Helicopter.
73. Here's a great project that our old friend Kaber and his friend put together for one of our soldiers serving in Iraq. Kaber decided to make this soldier a 1/6th scale replica of himself. They've made the figure to look just like the soldier serving and even made him his own box with some great graphics. You won't want to miss checking out this inspiring project.
74. Here's a couple shots of a few of our troops when they went to play paintball with eachother. Featured here is OpFor Duck and his fiancee Casey, Ghost Reaper and Irish SEAL 13. Special thanks to Irish SEAL 13 for sending these in and sharing them with us.
75. Our old friend One Shot sends us in some cool highlight photos of the recent Weekend of Heros, 1/6th show in California, 6/22/03. All kinds of great stuff on display. You definitely won't want to miss all these great photos! It sure looked like it was a fun show. Special thanks to One Shot for sending these in and sharing them with us.
76. Here is part 2 of One Shot's great Weekend of Heros highlight photo shoot. More mouthwatering stuff here to look at, including a remote control Sherman tank. You won't want to miss this! Special thanks to One Shot once again for taking the time to shoot these great photos for us. Many thanks old friend!
77. Our old friend Wild Ferrett recently went to the Comic Con show and saw the new Hasbro 1/6th scale Humvee displayed there. So he took a few pictures of it in its glass case for us. To me it looks like a winner from Hasbro! A great looking Humvee here for sure. Be sure to check it out. Special thanks to Wild Ferrett for sending these photos in and sharing them with us.
78.Our old friend Awesome Wally sends us in a few highlight shots from the recent Guys and Dolls Action Figure Expo in PA. All kinds of cool customized figures here on display, including a custom figure contest winners. Definitely check this one out! Special thanks to Awesome Wally for sending these photos in and sharing them with us.
79. Fellow trooper TC sends us in some great photos featuring pics from a cool WWII Reinactor show in Ohio. All kinds of great 1/1 scale Military vehicles here and some troops too! Great stuff, be sure to check it out.
80. Our old friend Checkmate King 2 sends us some highlight photos of the set up that the Cincinnatti Collelector's Club (SSCC) put together for the recent February, Johnny's Toy's Toy and Train Show. All kinds of great looking 1/6th projects here to see. Far too many to mention here, so be sure to check these out if you didn't get a chance to go to this show yourself.
81. And here is part 2 of the Cincinnati Collector's Club (SSCC) set up. More great shots from the show this time from our old friend Mark V. Don't miss it!
82.Fellow trooper Sir Dave sends us in some photos from the latest Colorado Action Figure Collector's club meeting. Featured in this set are a bunch of our old friends and their projects, which include a great looking German halftrack, a great looking custom made WWII German 7.5cm Howitzer and a cool modern Desert Humvee. An awesome bunch of eye candy here, so don't miss this one!
83.Here is another great set of show photos from fellow trooper Sir Dave from the recent May 2004, Toys Along the Rockies show in Brighton, CO. All kinds of great looking figures and customized vehicles here. You won't want to miss it!
84.Our old friend RDJM Chris, now serving in Iraq, came across a unique piece of history in a recent raid. He figured that some of you guys might want to see this. A old WWII German Mauser rifle. Really cool stuff, so be sure to check it out!
85.Our old friend One Shot is back with another cool show photo shoot for us. Here we get a few pics of the recent James DeSimone show 6/13/04 in Burbank, CA. He met up with fellow board troopers RC Foley and Laughinggravy2 as well. It looked like a really fun day, so be sure to check it out!
86.Our old friend RC Foley sends us in a highlight photo shoot from the recent June, 2004 Weekend of Heroes 1/6th show. Here we get a ton of photos featuring some awesome customized armor, figures, and dioramas. More great looking eye candy here, so don't miss it!
87.Here is another great highlight photo set of the recent Weekend of Heroes show. This time, from our old friend Graeylin. This definitely looked like a great show to attend. So if you couldn't get to this one yourself, be sure to check out these awesome photos!
88.Our old friend Awesome Wally sends us in some highlights from the recent DisneyWorld Hasbro GI Joe Convention in Florida, July 4th weekend 2004. All kinds of great looking stuff to see in this highlight set, so be sure to check it out!
89.Our old friend Sir Dave is back with another highlight photo set of the latest 1/6th Scale Colorado Collector's Club meeting, July 2004. More awesome projects on display. Custom vehicles and figures sure to make your mouth water. So be sure to check them out.
90.Our old friend Tank Mechanic sends us in a few shots of his Weekend of Heroes prize winning customized Stuart Tank, and of course, some pics of the prize haul that he earned!
91.Our old friend Skidog, who is now inside Iraq with the New York Army National Guard, sends us in a few shots of him and his humvee crew. Plus a shot of him in his sniper gear. You won't want to miss these great photos. Not only is it good to see our old friend is doing well, they are also some cool reference photos for custom figures.
92.Wild Ferret sends us in some highlight photos from Comic Con, 2004. Several lines of action figures were displayed there, which is what we will be focusing on in this set. So be sure to check this one out!
93.Our old friend Sir Dave is back with another one of his 1/6th show highlight photo sets. Here we get some great pics from the Toys R Us show in Ft. Collins, Co., Sept 4th, 2004. Some great stuff displayed here and many projects that are sure to inspire. You won't want to miss this one! Special thanks to Sir Dave fr sending this set in and sharing it with us.
94.Here's yet another Toys R Us show highlight set from our old friend Sir Dave, This time In Westminister, Co., Sept 11th, 2004. More great projects and even an Army mascot showed up :) Be sure to check this cool show out!
95.More cool shots of the recent Fort Collins TRU show in Colorado, 9-4-2004. This time from our old friend Pointman all done up in his special comic book style. The tourguide is Pointman comic star Jeb Savage of course. Awesome projects that the Colorado action figure club has set up here, You won't want to miss these great show highlight photos.
96.Here is another great scrapbook submission by our old friend Sir Dave. The 1/6th Colorado Collector's Club was asked to do a display at the Denver Museum of Toys and Miniatures. Here are some highlight photos. Some outstanding work here, you won't want to miss it!
97.Here are a few shots of the Coos Bay Oregon 162nd inf National Guard coming home from Iraq sent in by fellow trooper Warriors 1st BN. Warrior's brother happens to be a part of this unit. So be sure to check these photos out!
98.If you didn't make it to the 2005 Weekend of Heroes Show then you won't want to miss this great highlight photo shoot from our old friend Hot LZ. It looked like it was a wonderful 1/6th show. Tons of great work here to check out and be inspired by, so don't miss it! Special thanks to our old friend Hot LZ for sending this great submission in and sharing it with us.
99.Our old friends Vader & Sohn Hobbyteam from Berlin, Germany (Paul & Detmer) send us in a cool photo shoot featuring some of the Ultimate Soldier pirated knockoffs they found over in Europe. Pretty funny stuff here, so be sure to take a peek!
100.Our old friend KruseMissile sends us in some of his photo memory highlight photos from the last Weekend of Heroes 1/6th show. Really cool photos here, so be sure to check them out! Special thanks to Kruse Missile for sending these cool highlights in and sharing them with us.
101.Our old friend Hot LZ sends us in a great highlight shoot from the Echo Base Toys get together in Temple City, CA., July 2005. Some fantastic work here on display. You won't want to miss all these great looking figure projects! Special thanks to Hot LZ for sending this great highlight photo shoot in and sharing it with us.
102.Our old friend Checkmate King 2 sends us in some highlight photos of the recent November, 2005 Hobby Town USA display from the Cincinnati 1/6th Collector's Club. Some awesome looking stuff on display here. You won't want to miss this one!
103.Hot LZ sends us in another highlight show from Echo Base Toys get together, November 2005. Some really great stuff to see here, so be sure to check this one out!
104.Our old friend Checkmate King 2 sends us in another highlight photo shoot of his local 1/6th scale collector's club get together. A cool Hogan's Heroes mini diorama in this one, plus some cool other stuff. So be sure to check it out!
105.Our old friend Checkmate King 2 is back again with another highlight photo set from the most recent Cincinnati Collector's club meeting. More fantastic 1/6th stuff, so be sure to check it out! Special thanks to CK2 for sending this great set in and sharing it with us.
106.Here's some great highlight photos sent in by our old friend One Shot of the last Echobase Toys get together. It definitely looks like another great day of fun for these guys. Be sure to check out these cool photos!
107.Our old friend Checkmate King 2 sends us in another cool highlight photo set from the Cincinnati Collector's Club. Again the guys brought some cool stuff to check out!
108.Fellow trooper Point Man returns with another highlight photo set from the March, 2006 Denver 1/6th Club. Some great looking stuff on display here, including Lanny's scratch built Marmom Harrington Armored Car and customized Opel Blitz with Flak gun. A bunch more here to check out too, don't miss this one!
109.Here's another Cincinnati Collector's Club get together. Some great highlight photos from Checkmate King 2 that you won't want to miss!
110.Our old friend K43 recently set up a 1/6th figure display in his local library to generate interest in military history reading. He did an awesome job on this display, a lot of great figures on display here from his collection. So be sure to check it out!
111.Here's a small highlight photo set send in by fellow trooper BC Ries from the recent Weekend of Heroes show, June 2006. It features some shots of Tank Mechanic's prize winning Japanese Type 95 tank and some of the guys from the Unofficial Fan Page Forum. We even get a shot of tv & movie star, Lee Ermey.
112.Our old friend Checkmate King 2 is back with another cool highlight photo set from another one of the Cincinnati 1/6th Collector's Club meetings. Again, the guys brought some really cool stuff to show off, so be sure to check this one out!
113.Our old friend HotLZ sends us in a bunch of highlight shots of the last Weekend Of Heroes show in June, 2006. Some outstanding work! If you didn't get to go to this show, you won't want to miss this cool highlight photo set. Some beautiful 1/6th work to check out for sure!
114.IrishSEAL13 sends us in a few highlight photos from his recent trip to a local WWII Museum in Indianapolis. A bunch of great WWII stuff on display, including uniforms, weapons and more. This set should serve to be some nice reference material for all you WWII 1/6th customizers out there. So be sure to check it out!
115.Our old friend Checkmate King 2 sends us in a few shots of a display he put together featuring his WWII figures at the Warren County Historical Society Museum. Pacific Marines, Japanese, European Theater, GIs, Germans and even some US Navymen! A great display here, be sure to take a peek at this cool project from Checkmate King 2.
116.Here is a shot of our old friend Alvis, who is now in Iraq. A great shot of him standing on top of his Hum-V. Definitely be sure to check it out!
117.Our old friend Checkmate King 2 is back with another one of his museum highlight photo shoots. This time with the display they set up for the Christmas, 2006 holiday season. This set is filled with some great looking 1/6th stuff, some 72nd scale soldiers, Matchbox, Hot Wheels and more! Definitely be sure to check this one out. Some great toys here.
118.One Shot sends us in a bunch of cool highligh shots, 65 in all, of the recent Echobase Toys get together and BBQ, March 11th, 2007. Once again, all the guys had some great stuff to bring and show. Much too much to mention here, but if you want to see some great 1/6th figures and projects, then you definitely won't want to miss this one. It looked like a great day of fun for all the Echobase Toy's guys. So be sure to check this one out!
119.Fellow trooper Dewback Matt sends us in a few shots of a movie prop that he acquired. This is a German submarine model that is 26 feet long that was seen in two movies, "1941" and "Raiders of the Lost Arc". It was going to be cut up for firewood, but Dewback Matt got his hands on it first. A real nice piece of movie history here and a real nice looking model too, so be sure to check it out!
120.Sgt. Schultz sends us in 39 highlight photos from the recent June, 2007 Weekend of Heroes Action Figure Show. Much too much to mention specifically here, but you definitely won't want to miss these great highlight photos. Some super cool 1/6th stuff on display that you really must check out!
121.Our old friend One Shots sends us in his highlight photo shoot from the recent June, 2007 Weekend of Heroes show. One Shot got some pics of just about everything at the show. Much to see here, you won't want to miss this one!
122.One Shot sends us in a cool highlight photo shoot from the recent 2007 San Diego Comic Con. Unfortunately we don't get to see everything that was there, but we do get to see a lot of the action figures that were displayed and there was a ton of cool ones, that's for sure. So if you didn't get to make this year's Comic Con, be sure to check out this cool highlight photo set.
123.Our old friend Pointman sends us in a few highlight shots of the Ohio Sixth Scale Collector's Club show August, 2007. The Ohio guys definitely put on a great show with a ton of great looking dioramas and a ton of cool stuff for sale. Here Pointman takes us on the virtual tour with his signature comic book form. Too much stuff to mention specifically, but this is definitely one show you won't want to miss taking the virtual tour.
124.Here's another cool Echobase Toy's get together highlight photo shoot from our old friend One Shot. As always, it looked like another great get together and as always, some great figures on display. Be sure to go take a peek at all the great looking 1/6th stuff!
125.Our old friend Sgt. Schultz sends us in the highlights of the 2007 One Sixth Fanatics show in Las Vegas. A real drool fest here for all you 1/6th scale fans. A bunch of super cool customized work, stuff for sale and a totally awesome Dawn of the Dead type Zombie attack mega diorama. You won't want to miss this one!
126.Our old friend PointMan sends us in another one of his comic style highlight photo shoots featuring the work of the Ohio Sixth Scale Collector's Club. A bunch of great stuff on display once again from these guys, so be sure to take a peek at it!
127.IrishSEAL13 sends us in some photos that he took on his trip to the Indianapolis War Museum. A ton of photos here featuring uniforms and weapons from the late 1800s until today. They have a great looking war museum there in Indianapolis. These photos should be really great reference material for some of you kitbashing/ customizing guys too.
128.Fellow trooper Boogermiester sends us in some reference photos of some real world SWAT officers that he works with from the state of Texas. If you're thinking about customizing or kitbashing yourself a 1/6th scale SWAT team, be sure to check these photos out. I'm sure they'll give you some great ideas.
129.Fellow trooper Hogie309 had some of his Marwencol photos displayed in the State University of New York in New Paltz, NY. These are some highlight photos of opening night. Of course, his 1/6th stars were there to join the party. Also, there are some bonus shots here, some illustrations done by Hogie of the night he was brutally attacked by a gang of thugs. Powerful stuff.
130.Our old friend Tank Mechanic sends us in some a highlight shoot from the recent GI Joe Sacramento Show, March 2008. A lot of great stuff on display, all kinds of cool vehicles, figures and a bunch of great stuff for sale to empty your wallet. Be sure to check these cool photos out, it looked like a great show!
131.Ilaf takes us on a small virtual tour of the Toy and Action Figure Museum in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. He said there was some much stuff he basically had to focus on some of the 1/6th military displays for this submission. So that's what we get to see here. The museum looks like a very cool place to visit if you're ever in the area. So be sure to check this one out!.
132.Our old friend PointMan sends us in a highlight photo shoot from the recent June 2008 Ohio Sixth Scale Collector's Club. Lots of great projects here, including some Indiana Jones, Pirates, Civil War and of course, WWII. Once again, the guys brought some great stuff to their meetings. So be sure to take a peek at it!
133.Mattlocke sends us in a bunch of cool highlight photos from the recent June 2008 Myrtle Beach 1/6th show. A bunch of fantastic looking dioramas in this set, both small and large and some great customized figures on display. Some of the nicest I've seen! You definitely won't want to miss this one!
134.One Shot sends us in a bunch of highlight shots from the recent June, 2008 Weekend of Heroes show in California. All kinds of great looking 1/6th stuff to check out and One Shot has taken some awesome photos of a lot of it. If you didn't get to go to this great show, you won't want to miss this virtual tour.
135.Fellow trooper Graeylin sends us in his highlight shots from the recent Weekend of Heroes show. If you think you saw it all in the previous scrapbook page submission, then you'd be wrong. Lots more great stuff to see and Graeylin has taken some terrific photos of what appealed to him. So be sure to check out these cool photos.
136.Here is Sgt. Schultz's highlights of the Weekend of Heroes show. Again, if you thought you saw it all in the previous two photo shoots from One Shot and Graeylin, then again you'd be wrong :) So much cool stuff to see and Sgt. Schultz has taken some great photos of the stuff that appealed to him most. So be sure to check out these cool photos!
137. Here is our old friend One Shot's highlight memories from Comic Con, July 2008. He focuses primarily on the 1/6th world that was present at the show, but couldn't resist getting some great shots of some awesome 1/1 scale customed folks that were running around the show. All kinds of great stuff to be seen in this photo set and One Shot took some awesome photos of it all! So be sure to check it out!
138. Medi-Jeep(+) sends us in a bunch of photos of his trip to the Ft. Eustis, VA. US Army Transportation Museum. All kinds of great looking military vehicles from WWII to present day. It looked like an awesome museum, so be sure to check out these terrific photos of his visit.
139. Our old friend Ilaf sends us in some highlight photos from his visit to the Veteran's Museum in Branson, Missouri. Ilaf took more than 60 photos of this very very cool museum. War paintings, sculptures and paraphenalia... if you haven't visited this museum in person, you won't want to miss Ilaf's virtual tour here.
140. Tank Mechanic sends us in a highlight photo shoot featuring his trip to Texas to visit to the Nimitz museum and The National Museum of the Pacific war in Fredericksburg, TX as well as Lackland AFB in San Antonio. Guns, tanks, ships and planes! Tank Mechanic has taken some great photos of all it. So be sure to check out this cool museum tour!
141. Here's a few highlight shots of Cbtengr's visit to the Strategic Air Command museum in Nebraska. All kinds of missiles and planes on display. Definitely a very cool looking museum, if you're even down in the Nebraska area.
142. Fellow trooper Cbtengr sends us in a few shots of the Memorial Day celebration honoring fallen soldiers at his local cemetary. A solemn occassion to be sure, but it looks like they put on a very nice show to honor those men and women.
143. Fellow trooper One Shot went to this year's Weekend of Heroes show, June 2009, and there were all kinds of great things on display. One Shot took as many cool photos as he could. So if you didn't get to go this awesome show, then you won't want to miss this great highlight set featuring some awesome figures, vehicles and diorama setups!
144. Cbtengr recently went and visited the first ID and cavalry museum at Fort Riley, Kansas. A lot of great stuff to see at this museum, including tanks and other 1/1 vehicles, uniforms, weaponry and so on from the 1st Infantry division. Definitely a sharp looking museum, so be sure to go take the virtual tour with our old friend Cbtengr and check out these great photos!
145. Fellow trooper 11B1SG and his family recently went to Hawaii on vacation and visited Fort DeRussy Army museum, Pearl Harbor, USS Missouri and the Punch Bowl cemetary of the Pacific. Lots of great stuff to see if you've never been there before, so be sure to take the virtual tour here with our old friend 11B1SG.
146. Fellow trooper Ilaf sends us in a bunch of photos that he took while at a recent visit to a Military Vehicle Museum in Lexington, Nebraska. A museum full of the usual and the not so usual military vehicles from WWII to modern day. They also had a few guns and equipment on display as well. You won't want to miss this great virtual tour. Definitely some great reference photos here for all you vehicle customizers.
147. Fellow trooper Cbtengr sends us in a few photos that he thought you guys might be able to use for reference. A bunch of really cool 1/1 scale military jeeps, from the right off the factory floor type to various camo jobs.
148. Fellow trooper Odwin sends us in a few highlight shots of a trip he took with his brother and their wives to several locations, including Freedom Park, Offit AFB & The Strategic Air and Space Museum. Lots of cool stuff to see, so be sure to take a peek at this one.
149. One Shot sends us in a bunch of photos from the most recent, December, 2009, Weekend of Heroes 1/6th show. Some great highlight photos here of some of the stuff that was on display and for sale. So if you want some real 1/6th eye candy, you won't want to miss taking a peek at this cool photo set.
150. Fellow trooper Checkmate King 2 sends us in the highlights of the January 2010 Ohio 1/6th Scale Collector's Club meeting in Cinncinnati. And as always, the guys brought some great 1/6th stuff to look at. Point Man's customized Vietnam mutt, CK2's gangster truck, Hot Toys Batmobile and a bunch of great looking 1/6th figures and projects.
151. Point Man sends us in some highlights all in his comic book style of the January, 2010 Michigan Historical Collectibles Show. Featured were toy soldiers, modern and vintage, miltary modeling, 1/1 scale, and a little 1/6th. Wow, it looked like a fantastic show to attend in you're ever in the Michigan area. So be sure to check out this cool highlight photo shoot.
152. Checkmate King 2 sends us in a highlight photo shoot from the most recent Ohio 1/6th Scale Collector's Club get together. Some of the stuff you'll see in this one is a customized SAS jeep, a German armored truck, a German halftrack, a bunch of great looking 1/6th Germans, and even some biker chicks. Another great looking get together, so be sure to check out these cool photos of it.
153. Checkmate King 2 is back with another highlight photo set of the Ohio 1/6th Scale Collector's Club monthly get together from March, 2010. More shots here of Point Man's awesome recruitment table diorama, as well as CK2's Dodge troop carrier and an armored Willys with mounted .30 cal machine gun, as well as a bunch of Victorian era figures. All kinds of cool stuff to see, so be sure to check it out.
154. Sgt. Schultz WOH
155.Sgt. Schultz WOH
156.CK2, Cincinnati 1/6th Scale Collector's Club, June, 2010
157.101 AB Sniper, Pics from Iraq & Afghanistan
158.One Shot Comic Con, 2010
159.Jimmy Pivo, French Foot Patrol, Eiffel Tower, 2010
160.Point Man, Ohio Sixth Scale Collector's Club, October, 2010
161.One Shot, Carne Asada Get Together
161.One Shot, Long Beach Comic Con, 2010
162.Jimmy Pivo, Patton Museum, Fort Knox
163.Firefox, Aberdeen Proving Grounds Museum
164.101 AB Sniper sends us in a few pictures he took and saved off the internet of the modern military SINCGARS Radio in case you guys needed some reference material to make your own 1/6th version.
165.Pvt. Mel sends us in a bunch of shots of Canada's Military Museums up in Calgary, Alberta, dedicated to the Canadian soldiers. This is one fantastic looking musem and Mel took some awesome photos of everything. You won't want to miss taking the virtual tour here of this awesome place.
166.Here's a few shots our old friend 101 AB Sniper sent in that his daughter in the Navy sent him (1/1 scale of course). Featured here are the The USS Gridly, the Carl Vinson, USS Bunker Hill, and the Fast Attack sub USS Hampton moored along the side of the USS Frank Cable.
167. One Shot
168. Fellow trooper 11B1SG sends us in a cool photo set featuring his recent trip to the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum in Mcminnville Oregon. Planes, planes, and more planes! A little bit of space too and some weaponry. A must see museum in my opinion if you're out that way sightseeing.
169. 101AB Sniper, Dustin goes off to the Army
170. Here's a few shots of 101AB Sniper's 1/1 scale mutt jeep and trailer. Yep, he owns a real one! He still needs to do a bit of work to them, but they're looking really good. I'm definitely envious, I always wanted my very own Mutt to drive around. Special thanks to 101 AB Sniper for sending these shots in and sharing them with us.
171. Jimmy Pivo
172. 101 AB Sniper - Grenada
173. Point Man sends in some fantastic highlight photos of the recent 2011 Fort Thomas Salute To Veterans Show. The SSCC set up a cool massive WW2 diorama for it. Must see stuff here, you won't want to miss it!
174. Here's a few more shots from the Fort Thomas Salute to Veterans show, this time taken by Mrs. Point Man. Some random awesome sights that her camera picked up while wandering the show floor and outside displays.
174. Fellow trooper Cbtengr sends us in some highlight shots of the Veteran's Day parade in his town of Leavenworth, Kansas, 2011. A really nice little parade here, so be sure to take a peek if you have a moment.
175. Ilaf sends us in some photos of his recent trip to the Fort Davis, Texas historical site, which was once used in the Civil War and then later to tame the west. Be sure to check them out!
176. Fellow trooper Jimmy Pivo recently went to a local Militaria show and sends us in a bunch of shots. Lots of vintage vehicles to see that look like they have been all restored to pristine mint condition. If you're a fan of military vehicles then you won't want to miss this one!
177. Point Man sends us in a highlight photo shoot of a Military show that the SSCC club attended and brought a bunch of their 1/6th stuff. This set features both 1/6th scale and 1/1 stuff that was at the show, and all of it eye candy! You won't want to miss it!
178. Cbtengr sends us in a bunch of great shots that can surely be used for reference material at the annual militaria show at the Kansas National Guard Museum. WWII German Kubelwagen,
179. Our old friend Point Man sends us in a BIG highlight photo shoot from 2012 Ft. Thomas Veteran's Day Show. His SSCC club was in attendance with a huge batch of 1/6th stuff to see. Massive dioramas and display figures as well. Also, a bunch of 1/1 scale and a bunch of stuff to buy too was on display.
180. Here are 12 of the 18 pieces of artwork by decorated Military Veteran and illustrator, Marc Ericksen, that he created for 21st boxed figure sets.
181. Fellow trooper Pistol Pete takes us on a cool, virtual field trip of the National Museum of the Marine Corps in Quantico, VA. One of the coolest museum I've ever seen photos of. The 1/1 scale diorama scenes are just out of this world. Must see stuff here, definitely don't miss it!
182. Tank Mechanic sends us in some highlights of the FAMCON show, May 2013. Some awesome 1/6th stuff to see, so be sure to check it out!
183. Point Man sends us in the highlights from the 2013 Salute to Veterans Show. A bunch of fantastic looking 1/6th stuff here from the SSCC guys as well as some cool 1/1 scale stuff. Eye candy all over the place - you won't want to miss this one!
184. Our old friend Boogermiester sends us in a cool photo-shopped photo he did of the old 21st Century Toys WWII German Stuka plane. A really cool photo here, Boogermiester is so talented - so be sure to go take a peek at it!
185. Here's a little piece of artwork that our old friend Sgt. Howard sent in of Grumpy the Dwarf in an army uniform carrying an artillery shell. Sgt. sent this in because he thought some of you guys might like to copy it onto some of your 1/6th artillery pieces.